Southern Thailand, there are some very interesting places you can visit, these places are: Chumphon, Hat Yai, Ko Lanta, Ko Phangan, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samui, Ko Tao, Krabi, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Pattani, Phang Nga, Phatthalung, Phuket, Ranong, Satun, Songkhla, Surat Thani, Trang, and Yala.
Hat Yai, This place is the biggest city in southern Thailand, which lies near the border of Malaysia and is inhabited by nearly 800,000 residents of Thailand. Hat Yai is home to The Prince of Songkhla University, making the educational center of southern Thailand and southern heart of transport, trade, and tourism.
Most populous city in Hat Yai, the largest in the province of Songkhla, southern Thailand is the commercial, shopping and entertainment center. Hat Yai is located about 950 kilometers (600 miles) from Bangkok and only 30 km (18.5 miles) from the border with Malaysia. Hat Yai is a popular destination for visitors from Malaysia, which enjoys eating seafood and experience the lively nightlife in Hat Yai.
Tourist area in this place is the Songkhla lake (the largest in Thailand), a huge Buddha that lay visitors can walk in, Bhasawang Big Splash (water slide 15 meters long), and the most popular spectator sport in the region, a bullfight.
The Best Accommodation In Hat Yai, just click hotel name’s for booking & more ditel.
1. Centara Hotel Hat Yai. $41. 3 Sanehanusorn Road, Hat Yai Central, Hat Yai, Southern Thailand
2. Hatyai Greenview Hotel. $16. 85/4 Sangsri Rd., Hat Yai Market Area, Hat Yai, Southern Thailand
3 Diamond Plaza Hatyai Hotel. $29. 62 Nipat U-Thit Road 3, Hat Yai Central, Hat Yai, Southern Thailand
More Accomodation in Hat Yai Just Click Logo at Below :
Ko Lanta, Located in Southern Thailand,Koh Lanta is an administrative district in Krabi province and 25 km long island off the Andaman coast of Thailand, Koh Lanta Yai, the largest of the islands, located about 70 kilometers from Krabi town and can be visited either by car-ferry from land or boat from Krabi, Koh Phi Phi or Phuket. Known for its long beaches, quiet seclusion and natural beauty both above and below water, Koh Lanta is a beach lovers and scuba divers paradise. Koh Lanta Yai is over 30km long and 6km wide, featuring nine golden sand beaches and diverse terrain, including mangroves, waterfalls, and forested hills.
Small islands around Mu Koh Lanta National Park, including Koh Ma, Koh Hai, Koh Rok, Hin Kong Daeng – Hin Muang Kong, and Koh Haa, usually closed during the rainy season from May to October.
The Best Accommodation in Koh Lanta, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Long Beach Chalet. $35. 472 Moo 3, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand.
2. Chaw-Ka-Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort. $34. 352 Moo 2, Saladan, Baan Klong Khong, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand.
3. Pink House Bungalow. $19. 45/2 M00 6, Klong Nin, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Klong Nin Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
4. Baan Rim Lay Hotel. $39. 344 Moo 6, Klong Nin Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
5. Lanta Residence Boutique. $20. 248 Moo1 Saladan, Klong Dao Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
6. Srilanta Resort. $39. 111 Mu 6 Klongnin Beach, Klong Nin Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
7. Lanta Pavilion Resort. $15. 120 Moo 2, Saladan, Koh Lanta Yai, Baan Klong Khong, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
8. Lanta Palm Beach Resort.$16. 47 Moo 3 Ban Saladan Koh Lanta, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
9. Maya Koh Lanta Hotel. $90. 164 Moo 3, Saladan, Koh Lanta, Klong Dao Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
10. Lanta Casuarina Hotel. $24. 288 Moo 3, Phra Ae Beach, T. Saladan, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
11. Golden Bay Cottage. $33. 22 Moo 3, Saladan, Klong Dao Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
12. Gooddays Lanta Beach Resort. $14. 182 Moo 2, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
13. Papillon Bungalows. $22. Long beach, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
14. The Houben Hotel. $92. 272 Moo 5, Koh Lanta Yai, Ba Kan Tiang Bay, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
15. Lanta Mermaid Boutique House Hotel. $23. 333 Moo 3, Saladan, Klong Dao Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
16. Pinky Bungalows. $27. 91 Moo 2 saladan, Baan Klong Khong, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
17. Lanta Thip House. $22. 361 Moo 2, Baan Klong Khong, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
18. Lanta Marina Resort. $11. 147 M.2 Saladan Koh Lanta, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
19. New Coconut Bungalow. $22. 22 Moo 2, Baan Klong Khong, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
20. Escape Cabins. $29. 438 Moo 3 Saladan, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
21. Moonlight Exotic Bay Resort. $33. 69 Moo 8, Ban Klongtob, Klong Tob Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
22. Lanta Castaway Resort. $15. 299 Moo 2 Saladan, Pra Ae Beach, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
23. Lanta House. $7. 197/7 M.1 Saladan, Saladan, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Southern Thailand
24. Sriraya Guesthouse. $14. 77 Moo 2 Koh Lanta Yai, Sang Kha Ou, Koh Lanta (Krabi), Thailand
More Accommodation in Koh lanta, just click logo at below :
Koh Phangan, Located in Southern Thailand, This Place is a large island on the east coast province of Surat Thani in the Gulf of Thailand. Koh Phangan is located approximately 100 km offshore and about 15 km north of Koh Samui. Most famous for the monthly full moon party, Koh Phangan has some of the most spectacular beaches in Thailand, most of which are still only just been developed, providing visitors with easy access to one of the wild beach party or vacation a relaxing and tranquil beaches. Koh Phi Phi is the collective name for a small archipelago in Krabi Province. Known as the ‘jewel of the Andaman Sea’, there are six islands in Koh Phi Phi Mu-Nopparathara National Park: Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Ley, Bamboo Island, Yung Island, Bida Nok and Bida Nai. Phi Phi Don is inhabited only, all others will thrive and be protected by their National Park status and is often visited as a day trip from Phuket, Krabi and Phi Phi Don. The waters around Phi Phi Islands are filled with exotic marine life including leopard sharks benign, and snorkeling and diving trips rival relax on the beach as the top activities on Koh Phi Phi.
The Best Accommodation In Koh Phangan, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Pariya Resort & Villas Haad Yuan Koh Phangan. $66. 153/2 Moo 6, Haad Yuan / Haad Khontee, Koh Phangan, Thailand
2. Milky Bay Resort $30. 103/4 Moo 1, Thong Sala / Bantai, Koh Phangan, Southern Thailand
3. Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa. $110. 22/7 Moo 5, Bantai, Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan, Thailand
4. Chantaramas Resort & Spa. $67. 123 Moo 4, Baan Tai, Baan Kai Beach , Baan Kai, Koh Phangan, Thailand
5. Da Kanda Villa Beach Resort. $24. 19 Moo 1, Thong Sala / Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand
6. Salad Beach Resort. $33. Haad Salad , Haad Yao / Haad Salad, Koh Phangan, Thailand
7. Salad Buri Resort & Spa. $57. 60/2 Moo 8,, Haad Yao / Haad Salad, Koh Phangan, Thailand
8. Maehaad Bay Resort. $67. 106/4 Moo 7, Mae Had / Thong Lang, Koh Phangan, Thailand
9. Beyond The Blue Horizon Resort. $35. 89/19 Moo 8 Haad Chao Phao, Haad Son / Sri Thanu, Koh Phangan, Thailand
10. Thongtapan Resort. $13. 22 Moo 5, Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan, Southern Thailand
11. Haad Yao Resort. $22. 53/4 Moo 8, Haad Yao / Haad Salad, Koh Phangan, Thailand
12. Lime n Soda Beachfront Resort. $15. 31/10 Moo1 Thongsala-Bantai Road, Thong Sala / Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand
13. Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa. $27. 64/3 Moo 8, Haad Yao / Haad Salad, Koh Phangan, Thailand
14. Haad Son Resort $23. 85 Moo 8 , Haad Yao / Haad Salad, Koh Phangan, Thailand
More Accomodation in Koh Phangan, Just Click Logo at Below :
Koh Samui, Located in Southern Thailand, Koh Samui is located in the Gulf of Thailand about 700km south of Bangkok and 80km from the east coast of Thailand. Koh Samui, Thailand’s third largest island, is the second most popular island destinations in the kingdom, partly thanks to its airport which connects the island to a number of Thai and international destination. Koh Samui feature spectacular beaches, superb dining, and a comprehensive array of activities including cooking classes, yoga instruction, Muay Thai training, scuba diving and even golf. Koh Samui has a secluded beach which is the exclusive domain of the 5-star luxury resorts, family friendly beach with shallow beaches, and shopping, dining, and nightlife venues that make the island paradise both day and night. Samui is easily accessible, features beautiful beaches and various activities, and serve visitors on any budget.
The Best Accommodation in Koh Samui/ Samui, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui, $81. 111/1 Moo 5, Borpud, Choengmon, Samui, Thailand
2. Elements Boutique Resort & Spa. $97. 53/5 Moo 4, Phang Ka, Taling Ngam, Samui, Thailand
3. Zara Beach Resort. $76. 156/1 Moo 4, Tambon Maret, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
4. Lamai Wanta Resort. $49. 127/264 Moo 3 Tumbon Maret, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
5. White House Hotel. $43. 59/3 Moo 5, Bophut, Choengmon, Samui, Thailand
6. The Dinky Rock, Lounge Beach Club & Spa Hotel. $117. 129/92 Moo 3, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
7. Am Samui Palace Hotel. $49. 124/39 Moo 3, Tambon Maret,, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
8. Bangpo Village. $30. 10 Moo 6 T. Meanum , Bang Por, Samui, Thailand
9. Lipa Bay Resort. $40. 79/4 Moo 2 Public Beach, Lipa Noi, Nathon, Samui, Thailand
10. Am Samui Resort. $30. 39 Moo 3, Taling Ngam, Samui, Thailand
11. Samui Reef View Resort. $24. 404/23 Moo 1 Tambon Maret, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
12. Samui Beach Resort. $21. 124/11 Moo 3, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
13. Baan Taa-Yaay. $15. 49/3 Moo 3, Chaweng, Samui, Southern Thailand
14. Khun Chaweng Resort. $24. 11/11 Moo2 Chaweng beach, bophud koh samui, Chaweng, Samui, Thailand
15. Rich Resort Beachside Hotel. $15. 109/12 Moo 3 Maret Lamai Beach, Lamai, Samui, Thailand
More Accommodation List In Samui, Just Click Logo at Below :
Koh Tao, Located in Southern Thailand, a small island of Koh Tao (“Turtle Island”), located 45 km north of Koh Phangan, is one of the scuba diving destination in Thailand, shallow crystal clear waters of Koh Tao features marine life and corals are abundant enough for a certain please both beginners and experienced divers, mainly because the island itself is spectacular and the atmosphere is very relaxed at the Koh Tao. What’s more, the island, which is the site of an important breeding ground for Hawksbill and Green, now a center for eco-friendly dive practices, including the reintroduction of hundreds of young turtles to the island ecosystems and efforts to preserve and grow coral reefs. Small “turtle island” Koh Tao is the top destination for scuba divers and even non-divers though easily drawn by the beauty and charm of the island inhabitants. Non-divers can appreciate the beauty of Koh Tao, which seems relatively devoid of inhabitants, while most visitors spend their days under water, by taking a boat trip around the island to visit the many beautiful beaches of Koh Tao & the bay, hiking to the top of the island, learn yoga, or just relax in a hammock & enjoy the view from near Koh Nang Yuan, a spectacular attraction.
The Best Accommodation in Koh Tao (Suratthani), just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Haadtien Beach Resort. $81. 19/9 Moo 3, Haad Tien (Shark Bay), Thian Og Bay / Sai Dang Beach, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
2 Ko Tao Resort. $38. 19/1 Moo 3 Baan Kao, Chalok Baan Kao, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
3. Sairee Sairee Guesthouse. $40. 30/10 Moo1, Sairee Beach, Sairee Beach, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
4. Sun Smile Lodge Koh Tao. $39. 15/35-38 Moo 1, Sairee Beach, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
5. Sairee Sea View Hotel. $18. 15/65 Sairee Beach, Sairee Beach, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
6. Khun Ying House. $9. 15/19 Sairee Beach, Sairee Beach, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
7. Pattama de Kohtao Hostel and Apartment. $10. 5/42-43 Moo 2, Mae Haad, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
8. Leelavadee Resort. $13. 14/20 Moo 3 Chalok Baan Kao Bay, Chalok Baan Kao, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
9. Lotus Resort. $16. 9/9 Moo 1. Sairee Rd., Sairee Beach, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
10. Sunrise Bungalow. $16. Moo.3 T. Koh Tao, Tanote Bay / Lang Khai Bay, Koh Tao (Suratthani), Thailand
More Accomodation in Koh Tao (Suratthani), Just Click Logo at Below :
Krabi, Krabi Province, which lies along the coast of Andaman Sea in southern Thailand, is a top tourist destination as a result of the many natural attractions including white sandy beaches, crystal-clear water, extensive coral reefs, caves and waterfalls, and over 130 islands , including Koh Lanta and the jewel of the Andaman coast, six Mu Koh Phi Phi island National Park. With attractions include hot springs, beaches, sea caves, coral reefs grow and exotic marine life, limestone cliffs attract rock climbing enthusiasts from around the world, and national parks that cover the island paradise of Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta, Krabi also has some features of the most photogenic sunset in Thailand, often accompanied by a spectacular display of cloud to cloud lightning, which is best enjoyed from a bar or restaurant on the beach.
The Best Accommodation in Krabi, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Sunrise Tropical Resort. $44. 39 Moo 2, Tambol Ao Nang,amphur Muang, Railay, Krabi, Thailand
2. Na-Thai Resort. $22. 149 Mo 1 Ban Na Thai, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
3. Areetara Resort. $29. 177 Moo 3, Aonang Soi 8 Rd, Aonang, Muang, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
4. Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel. $27. 56/3 Moo 3, Amphur Muang, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
5. The Beach Boutique Resort. $36. 154 M.4 Tumbon Thalingchan Amphur Nuaklong, Had Yao, Krabi, Thailand
6. Leelawadee Garden Resort. $64. 312 Ao Nam Mao Soi 5, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
7. Ao Nang Cliff View Resort. $16. 10/5 Soi 11, Moo 2, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
8. Dee Andaman Hotel Pool Bar. $36. 45 Rattanadilok Rd., Krabi Town, Krabi, Thailand
9. BanTo Guesthouse. $8. 22/12 Chaofa Rd. T.Paknam, Krabi Town, Krabi, Thailand
10. Orange Tree House Hotel. $20. 12 Pruksa-U-tit, Paknam, Krabi Town, Krabi, Thailand
11. Pornthep Mansion. $13. 153/1 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road Ao-Nang, Nopparat Thara, Krabi, Thailand
12. The Verandah Hotel. $18. 191 Moo 2, Muang, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
13. Top View Mansion. $22. 247/12 Moo 2 Aonang, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
14. Bann Thara Guesthouse. $19. 225/1 M.5 Aonang ,Muang, Nopparat Thara, Krabi, Thailand
15. Thip Residence Boutique Hotel. $19. 222/3-5 Moo.5 Saithai-Susanhoi Rd. Tambon Saithai. A. Muang, Ao Num Mao Bay, Krabi, Thailand
More Accomodation in Krabi, Just Click Logo at Below :
Nakhon Si Thammarat, the second largest province in southern Thailand, located 780 kilometers south of Bangkok along the Gulf of Thailand in the lush interior of the Isthmus of Kra. The capital of Nakhon Si Thammarat is one of the most ancient cities in Thailand. Nakhon Si Thammarat play an important role in the history of Thailand, including its role as an important center of the Thai Buddhist Srivijaya Period may be as early or earlier in the third century AD Nakhon Si Thammarat is also a major area of ??trade between the traders from India, Arabia, Dvaravati, and Champa state and later to merchants from the English, Portuguese and Dutch kingdom. Nakhon Si Thammarat is famous for its puppets, beautiful countryside and beautiful architecture of temples and beragam.dan also lákhon (Thai classical dance-drama) art form that developed in Nakhon.
In addition to a great history, Nakhon Si Thammarat offers many undeveloped beaches and two national parks in the interior of abundant green forests with lush vegetation, beautiful waterfalls, and exotic wildlife.
Narathiwat, Located in Southern Thailand, Narathiwat is located approximately 1,150 kilometers south of Bangkok, Narathiwat is the southernmost province in Thailand where it borders Malaysia. people involved in fisheries and trade with neighboring countries and the province has a white elephant called Phra Sri Nararat Rajakarin, Because borders with neighboring countries As a result, many Malaysians attract visitors Narathiwat and Singapore and features of different cultures featuring Muslim Thais. Seventy-five percent of Narathiwat is covered with forests and mountains, there are many beaches, and there are a number of magnificent temples to visit. In addition to cultural attractions, Narathiwat has beautiful beaches and is a gold mine area in Thailand.
The Best Accommodation in Narathiwat, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Tanyong Hotel, $32. 16/1 Sophapisai Road Moeug Narathiwat, 96000 Narathiwat, Southern Thailand
2. The Imperial Narathiwat Hotel, $39. 228 Pichitbumrung Road, Tambol Bang Nak, Amphur Muang, 96000 Narathiwat.
More Accommodation in Narathiwat, just click logo at below :
Pattani, Pattani is a province in southern Thailand and its capital city. Pattani contains two major rivers, Tani and Sai Buri and includes a relatively flat area with a long coastline that runs 170 kilometers along the Gulf of Thailand. The province is small with an irresistible charm, rich in historical significance and unique customs and traditions as a result of ethnic diversity and friendliness; Pattani also has the beauty of natural scenery which includes streams, rivers, and waterfalls as well as the long golden beaches along the Gulf of Thailand.
Phang Nga, Located Southern Thailand, Phang Nga is a province famous because the beautiful land, the bay is spectacular, and stunning islands; Phang Nga National Park features stunning scenery with very different attractions. Most famous is Phang Nga Bay National Park, a geological wonder filled with island, sunken caverns and startling rock formations rising vertically out of the sea. The bay is sheltered and therefore ideal for sea kayaking expedition that explored the caves attract many islands throughout the bay. Phang Nga is also the province which includes two groups considered the most beautiful island in Thailand: Koh Similan and Mu Mu Koh Surin Marine National Park.
Phatthalung, This place is situated at the southern end of the west coast of Thailand in Songkhla Lake at the foot of Mount Thalu Ok. Phatthalung considered the birthplace of Talung Nang, shadow-puppet shows and dances Nora. This place has a unique landmark, two curious limestone formations, one of which has a tunnel through it, and the most famous attractions in the province are Thale Noi Waterfowl Park, the largest of its kind in Thailand. In addition to natural attractions, visitors can learn about the history of the city while visiting ancient monuments and temples.
Phuket, Located in Southern Thailand, Phuket is located approximately 862 kilometers south of Bangkok, Phuket is divided into three administrative districts: namely, Amphoe Mueng, and Amphoe Kathu Amphoe Thaland. Island’s long history have shaped today’s Phuket distintive with diverse ethnic groups, culture, architectural influence, and fine cuisine. Phuket has much more to offer visitors of the natural heritage sea, sand, sky beach, forest, and world renowned diving sites. Sino-Portuguese architecture that satisfy the incantation of tourists to the city, while Phuket-style hospitality has never failed to impress visitors from all walks of life.
The Best Accommodation In Phuket, Just Click Hotel Name’s For Booking & More Ditel :
1. Thai Palace Resort .$36. 52/8 Moo 6, Witset Road, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
2. The Kata Orient House Hotel. $20. 4 Ketkwan Road, Karon, Muang, Kata, Phuket, Thailand
3. The Nap Patong Hotel, $83. 5/55 Hadd Patong Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
4. Centara Grand West Sands Resort & Villas, $84. 65 Moo 4 Maikhao Soi 4, T.Maikhao, Athalang, Mai Khao, Phuket, Thailand 83110
5. The Aspasia Hotel. $55. 1/ 3 Laem Sai Road, Kata, Phuket, Thailand
6.Sugar Palm Karon Resort. $32. 542/1 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket, Thailand
7. Baan Laimai Beach Resort, $50. 66 Thavee-Wong Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
8. R Mar Resort and Spa. $54. 33 Soi Rat U Thid 1, Rat U thid Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
9. The Village Coconut Island Resort, $132. 31/7 Moo 6. T Kohkaew A.Muang, Coconut Island , Phuket, Thailand
10. The Kee Resort & Spa, $81. 152/1 Thaeewong Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
11. Grand Sunset Hotel. $37 Karon Beach Road, Karon, Phuket, Thailand
12. Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel, $129. 10 Moo 4 , Srisoonthorn Road,, Bang Thao / Laguna, Phuket, Thailand 83110
13. Sea Pearl Villas Resort, $91. 12 Prabaramee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket, Thailand 83150
14. Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket. $52. 14 Moo 5, Viset Road, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
15. Istanbul Resortel. $12. 171/16-18 Soi San Sabai, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
16. The Front Apartments, $65. 32/38 Thaveewong Rd. , Patong, Phuket, Thailand 83150
17. Sugar Palm Resort. $36. 20/10 Kata beach, Muang, Kata, Phuket, Thailand
18. Metadee Resort and Villas. $70. 66 Kata Road, Amphoe Muang, Kata, Phuket, Thailand
19. Rawai Palm Beach Resort. $49. 66/2 Viset Road, T.Rawai, Muang, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
20. Kata Beach Resort, $70. 1 Pakbang Road, Tambon Karon, Muang District, Kata, Phuket, Thailand 83100
21. The Old Phuket Hotel. $38. 192/36 Karon Road, Amphur Muang, Karon, Phuket, Thailand
22. Centra Ashlee Hotel Patong. $44. 237/18 Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
23. Sunset Beach Resort. $41. 316/2 Phrabaramee Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
24. Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket, $52. 14 Moo 5, Viset Road, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand 83130
25. Phuket Chaba Hotel. $23. 98/13-17 Kata Road, Muang, Kata, Phuket, Thailand
26. Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa. $54. 254 Prabaramee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
27. Simplitel Hotel. $27. 470/4 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket, Thailand
28. The Yorkshire Hotel and Spa. $35. 169/16 Soi Sansabia, Rat-U-Thit 200 Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
29. Tiger Hotel. $21. 155/16-9 Phang Maung Sai Kor Road., Patong Kathu, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
30. Patong Hemingway’s Hotel. $28. 179/95-98 Soi Sansabai, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
31. Katathani Phuket Beach Resort, $115. 14 Kata Noi Road, Muang, Kata, Phuket, Thailand 83100
32. Siralanna Phuket Hotel. $24. 162/92-97 Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
33. The Shore at Katathani Resort. $378. 18 Kata Noi Road, Muang, Kata, Phuket, Thailand
34. The Belle Resort. $24. 104/31-33 Soi Prisanee, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
35. Patong Beach Bed and Breakfast. $38. 112 Thaveewong Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
More Accomodation in Phuket Just Click Logo at Below :
Ranong, Located in Southern Thailand, Ranong is the most southern province on Thailand’s Andaman Sea, located 568 kilometers from Bangkok. Ranong is known for a long rainy season, which lasts for 8 months each year. A province is mountainous and heavily wooded, Ranong is famous for the capital of the same name, which serves as a major fishing and trading port. It was originally settled by the Chinese Hokkien, and their strong influence remains visible in the city. Ranong town is also the gateway to Myanmar and Malaysia, Ranong is the famous hot springs, where an arboretum and various grades of hotels serving visitors want to benefit from the medicinal properties of mineral waters.Ranong Province, one of the wettest in Thailand has a number of other distinctive characteristics : the province has a sixty-two, a lot of good beaches, unspoiled forests, refreshing waterfalls and water, many are incorporated in national parks or nature reserves. Ranong is also known for its hot springs and unspoiled mangrove forests. Ranong is the main border crossing between Thailand and Myanmar’s neighbors and also contains the narrowest point in the Malay peninsula.
The Best Accommodation in Ranong, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Tinidee Hotel@Ranong, $38. 41/144 Tamuang Road, Kao Nives, Muang, Ranong Town, 85000 Ranong
2. The B Ranong Trend Hotel. $27. 295/2 Ruengrat, Kaonivet, Muang, 85000 Ranong, Southern Thailand
3. The Blue Sky Resort @ Ranong. $65. 170 Moo 5, Tambol Paknam, Amphur Muang, 85000 Ranong, Southern Thailand
4. Apres Ski Hotspring Guesthouse, $12. Tanon Pekasem Soi Jansom 129/6 – Muang 1 Bang Rin, 85000 Ranong
5. Thansila Hotspring Resort. $27. 129/2 Petchkasam Rd. T. Bang Rin, Ranong City Center, Ranong, Thailand
6. Numsai Khaosuay Resort. $57. 14/19 permpol Rd, Khaoniwes, Ranong City Center, Ranong, Thailand
7. Le Ranong Bistro Hotel. $19. 140/10 Thamuang Rd., A.Muang, Ranong City Center, Ranong, Thailand
8. Buffalo Bay Vacation Club. $20. 51/3 Ao Kao Kwai, Ko Phayam Island, Koh Phayam, Koh Phayam (Ranong), Thailand
9. Ranong Resort & Laguna. $13. 50/3 Moo 3 Tambon MaungKluong Ampher Kaper, Ranong City Center, Ranong, Thailand
10. The Blue Sky Resort@ Ranong. $65. 170 Moo 5 Tumbol Paknum, Muang, Beachfront, Ranong, Thailand
11. The Blue Sky Resort@ Koh Payam. $130. Sapanpla Road, Koh Phayam, Koh Phayam (Ranong), Thailand.
More Accommodation in Ranong, just click logo at below :
Satun, This place is situated in the far Southern Thailand, almost 1000 kilometers from Bangkok. Most of the mountainous inland provinces and coastal regions feature more than 60 islands. As a bordering Malaysia Satun, Satun is a Muslim majority population, many of them are descendants of Malaysia, adding a colorful character to the city, especially in terms of food and clothing. Fortunately for the people of Satun and visitors to the area, Satun has been much affected by domestic unrest in the south and is a quiet and safe place to visit. Most visitors to Satun come to visit the spectacular provincial parks nationwide, including the Mu Koh Tarutao National Park and Mu Koh Phetra National Park.
Songkhla, Located in Southern Thailand, This place is one of Thailand’s most important port and a coastal province known for its ethnic diversity and unique traditions, dialect, and folk entertainment. An undeniably historic town endowed with ancient ruins and sites of cultural importance, Songkhla is a melting pot of Thai, Chinese and Malay, and visitor attraction with its unique traditions, dialect, and folk entertainment. Songkhla is a unique attraction worth visiting. Blessed with natural resources, such as fine beaches, stunning waterfalls and tranquil lakes, the province has many tourist attractions and an amazing amount of coastal resort towns. In addition, the old part of Songkhla still maintains the unique identity of ancient and historical flavors through local architecture and cuisine.While Songkhla recorded as a fishing community set in a peaceful atmosphere, Hat Yai, on the other hand, serves as a transportation and communications hub of the south with links to various destinations in the neighboring provinces and Malaysia.
Surat Thani, Located in Southern Thailand, Surat Thani is the largest province in the South, located 685 kilometers from Bangkok, Surat Thani Province covers an area approximately 13,000 square kilometers of forested uplands and mountains to the west of the province is reduced until the lower basin to the east coast. Mountainous topography has created 14 river basins which all flow into the Gulf of Thailand’s eastern province, the same, almost all visitors to Surat Thani is always headed to the Gulf, where the islands of Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, and Mu Koh Ang Thong Marine National Park is located.
Trang, Located in Southern Thailand, this place is a magnificent coastal province with a beautiful long coastline that stretches 199 kilometers along the Andaman Sea. In addition, the province has two major rivers flowing through it, the Trang River, which originates from the Khao Luang Mountain, and Maenam Palian, which flows from the mountains Banthat. Trang has both mainland beaches and a whole string of offshore islands; province features an archipelago in the Andaman Sea which consists of more than 46 islands. Visitors interested in light-adventure activities can sail the coastal waters and visit the many famous sights, such as the enchanting Emerald Cave. Additional nearby attractions include Mu Koh Petra National Park, where the beaches and beautiful islands are the perfect place to enjoy, warm clear waters of the Andaman Sea. Some dive sites in the world class National Parks. There is also a wildlife reserve Namtok as Khao Chong and Khlong Lamchan Park where waterfalls, nature trails, and caves are waiting for exploration. For those seeking a relaxed, calm, Trang is a perfect place to unwind amidst stunning scenery.
The Best Accommodation in Trang, just click hotel name’s for more ditel & booking :
1. Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa.$100. 199 Moo 5 Had Pak, Meng-Changlang Road, Changlang Beach, Tambon Maifad, Amphur Sikao, Trang
2. Rua Rasada Hotel & Convention Center. $57. 188 Phattalung Road, Thap Thiang, Trang City Center, Trang, Thailand
3. Sevenseas Resort. $108. 221 Moo 2 Koh Krada, T, Libong A.Kantang, Koh Kradan, Trang, Southern Thailand
4. Thumrin Thana Hotel. $38. 69/8 Trang Thana Road, Tubtieng, Amphur Muang, Trang City Center, Trang, Thailand
5. Pawapi Resort. $38, 4/104 Koh Muk. Tambol Koh Libong, Ampur Kantang, Koh Mook, Trang, Thailand
6. Laoliang Island Resort. $40. Laoliang Island, Trang, Southern Thailand
7. Tha-Pap Resort. $18. 9/4 Moo7, Trang-Pattalung Road, T. Baan-Poa, Trang City Center, Trang, Thailand
8. Kradan Island Resort. $18. 225 Moo.2, Koh Kradan, Trang, Southern Thailand
9. Sukorn Cabana Resort. $32. 117 Moo 1 Koh Sukorn, Koh Sukon, Trang, Thailand
10. Koh Sukorn Paradise Resort. $21. Koh Sukorn, Koh Sukon, Trang, Southern Thailand
11. Pakmeng Resort. $24. 60/1 Moo 4, Maifad, Sikao, Trang, Southern Thailand
12. Palm Garden Resort. $24. 214 Moo 4 T.Maifad, A.Sikao, Trang, Thailand
13. Mak Mai Resort. $18. 189 Moo 4 Pakmend Beach, T. Maifard, A. Sikao, Trang, Thailand
14. Mak Mai Homestay. $11. 189 Moo4 T. Maifaad, A.Sikao, Trang, Southern Thailand
More Accommodation in Trang, just click logo at below :
Yala, Yala province, administrative center for southern Thailand and features beautiful and well organized city containing a number of parks and ponds. and there are also some attractions in the city that directed visitors, although a local seafood restaurant is held in high regard by visitors to Thailand and Malaysia. However, once outside the town of Yala, there are many waterfalls, caves, and other natural attractions for visitors to explore.
Source : Southern Thailand